When you ingest aluminum, your body will absorb less than 1 percent of it. However, when aluminum is injected into muscle, for example, in a vaccine, your body absorbs 100 percent.
The aluminum adjuvant is adsorbed to the antigens and are there to alert your immune system: to cause cellular damage. Without the adjuvant, the antigens (pieces of protein) would do nothing. Vaccines cause prolonged inflammation because of the aluminum. Thus, it’s NOT excreted quickly, because then the vaccine would not “work”.
In total, American children end up getting about 6,150 mcg of aluminum if they get all of the recommended vaccines on the childhood vaccine schedule.
Pro-vaccine advocates will tell you that aluminum is rapidly excreted. But we have the research that shows otherwise. Rabbit studies show almost all of the aluminum (78 to 94 percent) is retained 28 days after intramuscular injection. Autopsy examinations revealed the aluminum accumulated in the kidneys, spleen, liver, heart, lymph nodes, and brain — in that order. Long-term, aluminum also collects in your bones.
Studies on human infants show that no aluminum is excreted short term at all. Two-month-old infants were given a total of 1,200 mcg of aluminum in the form of three intramuscular vaccines, as per the standard vaccination schedule. Blood and urine levels of aluminum were measured over the following 12 hours. The authors were “reassured” to find no rise in blood levels of aluminum following vaccination. But no aluminum came out through the urine either. So where did it all go?
Dr. Suzanne Humphries wrote to one of the authors to get an answer to that question, the author, Dr. Tammy Movsas, wrote back saying:
“So… we don’t really know what happens to the aluminum at this point in time. As you said, more research is needed in this area.”
Yet this study is one of the studies used to calm fears that aluminum may be harmful.
Excretion of aluminum is not as efficient in infants and young children, yet this fact is almost never taken into consideration. That which is not excreted ends up accumulating in various organs, including the child’s brain, kidneys, and bones. (via Mercola)
- “Effect of Routine Vaccination on Aluminum and Essential Element Levels in Preterm Infants“
- “Is aluminum exposure a risk factor for neurological disorders?”
- “Aluminium in human brain tissue: how much is too much?”
- “The toxicology of aluminum in the brain: a review.”
- The interaction of aluminium-based adjuvants with THP-1 macrophages in vitro: Implications for cellular survival and systemic translocation.
- Aluminum and Amyloid-β in Familial Alzheimer’s Disease
- Debunking Aluminum Adjuvant, Part 1: “The Aluminum Is Gone In Just a Few Days!”