Shared from Ashley Everly.
A lawyer, a writer, with a B.S. in biology, emphasis in genetics. This brilliant mother of two shares about her journey into researching vaccines, becoming a medical freedom advocate, and why it’s so important to get involved and stop vaccine mandates.
- She did not look into vaccination until her son was injured by them.
- No studies have been done on determining the safe level of aluminum adjuvants used in vaccines.
- Vaccines create antibodies to bystander proteins, which increases the risk of food allergies.
- The medical system unfortunately does know how to care for sick children nor keep them healthy.
- Nutrition is not a top priority for public health programs.
- No research from the 1960s or 70s supports the claim that vaccination is responsible for an increased lifespan of American children.
- Vaccine safety advocates simply want to help educate others on vaccine risks so that they will be fully informed before consenting to vaccination.
- Not all children or individuals are identical, yet we are treating them as such with one-size-fits-all vaccines.
- The H1N1 vaccine caused serious adverse events that were not discovered by clinical trials.
- Vaccine injuries are not “one in a million”. Where does that false claim come from? – Vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued in civil court.
- Most doctors and lawyers don’t know about the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
- HHS commissioned a study, which found that vaccines injuries occur in one per 39 doses.
- Vaccine safety science is equivalent to tobacco science.
- Even post-marketing surveillance systems do not capture an unknown number of serious adverse events.
- With COVID-19, we might be looking at mandated vaccination, even while previous coronavirus vaccines have been a disaster. Dr. Fauci, Dr. Hotez, and others admitted this.
- Clinical trials for the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine will not pick up the enhanced immune reaction that has been seen with previous attempts at coronavirus vaccines.
- YOU are the guinea pig!
- If you want to opt out of this massive experiment, it’s time to DO something and get involved!
Reach out to your state’s medical/health freedom advocacy group to learn how to help.