Not every person who gets a vaccine will experience a recognizable vaccine injury, but that doesn’t mean vaccine injuries are rare, or don’t happen. We know they happen.
We have a Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), which is a collaboration between the FDA and CDC to capture adverse events related to vaccines and ‘monitor their safety’, because they happen.
The Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Reporting Form collects recent vaccination history up to 72 hours (it should be longer), because unexplained death after vaccination happens.
We even require infant deaths after vaccination to be reported to VAERS, so we can pretend to monitor deaths after vaccines, because it happens.
Getting Justice Is Near Impossible Though
Today, only 1 person for every 1 million doses administered is ever compensated for an injury. But don’t celebrate yet. It’s not because vaccines are safe. It’s because the VICP compensation program is completely corrupt, read more about that here.
Take this example: Each year in the US, about 3,500 infants die and are classified as SUID (Sudden Unexplained Infant Death). By chance alone, it is estimated that 5% of SUID would occur within 48 hours of vaccination (based on past findings). But if every 48 hour interval produced 5% of SUID, then we would be looking at 31,850 SUID deaths every year. So clearly, this first 48 hour post-vaccination risk for sudden death is statistically significant.
If every doctor actually reported an infant’s sudden death within 48 hours of vaccination the way they are legally obligated to, VAERS should contain approximately 175 infants under 1 year who died suddenly and ‘coincidentally’ within 48 hours of vaccination. But there aren’t. In 2018, there were 29 infant deaths under 1 year reported to VAERS, 17 of which occurred within 48 hours of vaccination. Again, the FDA can’t monitor what’s not reported.
Why the VICP?
In 1978, the same year as the Tennessee SIDS Cluster, there was one vaccine injury lawsuit filed. DPT Vaccine Roulette came out in 1982, followed by Barbara Loe Fisher’s A Shot in the Dark which told stories from parent’s perspectives about how their perfectly healthy children experienced severe brain damage or death after routine vaccination. Vaccine injuries were reported in the news and on TV. By 1984, there were 73 vaccine injury lawsuits filed, and the average amount claimed per suit skyrocketed from $10 million to $46.5 million.
Parents–yes parents–were crippling the vaccine industry. In the mid-1980s, vaccination coverage had dropped to about 60% (meaning only 60% of 2-year-olds had all their recommended vaccines) and public confidence in vaccination tanked. And there were only 3 vaccines on the schedule at this time: DPT, Oral Polio and MMR (and technically only one shot for infants under 1 because oral polio was oral.)
In an act of cowardly desperation, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act in 1986, releasing liability from Big Pharma. After 1986, a person’s life was capped out at $250,000. This newfound freedom incentivized Big Pharma to bring a flurry of new vaccines to market. The CDC is quick to mandate them, and slow as a snail to monitor their safety. They somehow convinced parents their newborns needed a vaccine for an STD. When did people stop thinking critically?
This isn’t when vaccine injuries began though. Technically, we’ve had vaccine injuries (and parents who oppose vaccination) for as long as we’ve had vaccines…
Vaccines themselves were created as a “safer” alternative to “inoculation” meaning cow pus, which often spread syphilis, hepatitis, erysipelas, smallpox, measles and varicella to vaccinees, including young children. The history is quite interesting.
Fast forward to today: in a desperate effort to not damage Big Pharma’s fragile reputation, parents are blamed, gaslighted, censored and labeled “anti-vaxxers” even though they LITERALLY vaccinated their child. They were just the unlucky ones. And unlike the selfless casualties of war, they won’t be called heroes.
- Evee Clobes died 36 hours after 6 vaccines, in two shots, one of them a 5-in-one.
- Remy died the same night as his 2-month shots, where he received 8 vaccines total.
- Nicholas Catone died 17 days after one Dtap, at 18 months old.
- Gemma died 5 days after her 2 month check up.
- Madilynn received her 8-week shots, was screaming and fussy, and died the next morning.
- Malcolm died 7 hours after his first immunizations at 2 months old.
- Donovan died 4 days after his 2-month shots, which were even a little late.
- Rory died just 5 days after her past-due shots at 9.5 months old.
- Berit died less than 48 hours of his 2-month shots.
- Corbyn was 13 months old and died 14 hours after a flu shot.
- Vida died 7 days after her 4-month shots.
- Remi Rose died less than 48 hours of a Hep B vaccine she received at 19 days old.
- Kia died suddenly 6 days after his 2 month vaccines.
- Amiah died less than 21 hours after her a Dtap shot she got at 15 months old.
- One-year-old Michael Whitesell died three days after getting four shots in October of 2015.
- Five-and-a-half-month-old Matthew Gage Downing-Powers passed away less than two days after receiving vaccines against eight diseases in October 2013.
- Fifteen-month old Zara Antoinette Shiel passed away in her sleep the day after receiving her scheduled 15-month vaccinations in November 2014.
- Six-month-old Lucas Annikan Cage Shull passed away in his sleep of SIDS a few days after getting his very first round of vaccinations in February 2018.
The parents of these children know a pain very few of us will ever experience. It’s something I would never wish on anyone, and it’s the very reason I have this website:
Their perfectly healthy infant or child died hours,
days or weeks after routine vaccination.
We should be listening to them.
Here Is How It Works:
- Pediatricians do not inform parents that death after vaccination is a possibility, even though the vaccine inserts list death and SIDS.
- Doctors will completely DENY that the sudden death could have ANY relationship to vaccination, even when death occurs within 24 hours of vaccination for a previously healthy infant or toddler.
- Yet the SUIDI reporting form asks whether an infant received vaccination in the prior 72 hours. And previous studies have observed a high percentage of SIDS occurring immediately after vaccination:
Torch (1986) summarized case reports of more than 150 deaths, post-DPT immunization, which had been reported by 37 authors in 12 countries; approximately 50 percent of these deaths occurred within 24 hours, 75 percent within 72 hours, and 90 percent within 1 week following DPT administration.
- Doctors are required by law to report deaths after vaccination to VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, but they DO NOT REPORT these deaths. I interviewed 6 mothers (3 of whom lost an infant within 24 hours of vaccines just this August, 2019) and all of them said their doctors never reported to VAERS and never told them about VAERS.
- We know doctors don’t report vaccine injuries in general. Only 17% of the medical providers who witnessed a vaccine injury ever reported an injury to VAERS. And 29% of medical providers had NEVER heard of VAERS.
- BUT the FDA can only look into vaccine lots IF deaths after vaccination are reported to VAERS. According to the FDA, VAERS is the system they use to detect problems with vaccinations. If vaccine injuries aren’t reported, they can’t be followed up on either.
- The general autopsies performed on infants and children who die shortly after vaccination is no different than a standard autopsy for any age. There are no special tests. They do not look for immune activation, or investigate sources of inflammation, or run a cytokine panel, or test for C-Reactive Protein. An over-exaggerated immune response could result in death, but they don’t test for it.
Let’s Talk About Evee Clobes
Evee Gayle Clobes
8/19/18 – 3/1/19
Evee Gayle Clobes was a healthy, vibrant 6 month old baby girl with a perfect little angel face, who went to sleep on February 28, 2019 and didn’t wake up the next day.
Her mother, Catie Clobes, slept next to her all night on the same bed, as most breastfeeding mothers do. Evee was in a zippered sleep sack, on her back. The only thing completely out of the ordinary, as she would later tell investigators, was that Evee had a wellness visit about 36 hours earlier and got two vaccinations: Prevnar13 and Pediarix.
Evee was in the 74th percentile, a strong baby, doing push ups, rolling over, and hitting all of her milestones. She had some redness and swelling of her thighs after her 4 month shots, but nothing that caused Catie to skip her next round of shots. Catie Clobes was not by any means, an “Anti-Vaxxer”.
Catie found Evee on her back, with her right arm raised and her face resting on her left cheek. There was nothing blocking her airway. The autopsy photos corroborate the description of how Catie found her: her left cheek is a little lighter where her face was resting on the bed, her nose is pink and does not have any pressure markings. All the blood is pooling on her back with white even creases where the folds of her sleep sack or sheets made a flat even impression. The middle upper portion of her back is white where it made solid contact with the bed.
An examination of Evee’s body found a slightly heavy heart, a heavy spleen (up to 4 times the size), an empty bladder, and ‘hypoxic-ischemic change’ in the cerebellum.
Evee’s autopsy listed her official cause of death as “Undetermined” by the Medical Examiner, with co-sleeping with an adult as “Other Significant Conditions”.
According to Evee’s autopsy:
Certain conditions, such as functional disturbances (abnormal heart rhythms, seizures) and asphyxia (due to mechanical or environmental causes) are often not associated with specific anatomic findings, and thus cannot be detected by physical examination at autopsy.
But in documents obtained via records request, the ME listed “recent immunizations” as an underlying condition:
CPS cleared Ms. Clobes of any wrongdoing:
According to Catie:
Evee received a very poor autopsy, her brain was not studied, just weighed and externally examined. This is NOT normal practice for SIDS deaths. There were several strands of streptococcus and e. coli in Evee’s heart blood, definitely not normal, that were marked as “non signifcant”. This was likely contamination in the lab. There was no CBC done, not even a check on Evee’s white blood count! This was either done, and kept out of the report, or purposely not done. Her spleen was 4 times it’s size, but no explanation. The cerebellum had a “hypoxic ischemic change” that is one of the tissues that we need to examine, the lividity completely contradicts itself throughout the investigative report and the autopsy report, and the original cause of death was “undetermined” and “co-sleeping” was a concerning condition even though there is nothing showing that it was.
Several months later Catie contacted the medical examiner with a request for additional testing to determine whether vaccination had played a part in Evee’s death. Ordinarily, medical examiners are to remain impartial and provide samples upon request. Instead the Medical Examiner, after learning of Catie’s intention to investigate vaccines, decided to suddenly change Evee’s cause of death from “Undetermined” to “Positional Asphyxiation”:
Two days after I asked the medical examiner for a part of Evee’s brain that was never sent, and for her to do a confirmation test on a cellular infiltration found in one of the tissues, she sent me a letter, full of bold-faced lies and discrepancies, stating she just saw “a report from law enforcement she had never seen before”. She stated she would be changing Evee’s cause of death to positional asphyxiation, and that she was aware of my desire to petition “vaccine court”, and that she was done with my “haphazard requests” and would not be providing anymore tissue to support my “vaccine court” case.
There is a medical examiner who is holding Evee’s tissues “hostage” because there is a lack of law in place that is allowing her to do so. A cellular infiltration triggered by an immune response after Evee’s 6 month vaccinations was found on a slide from one of these tissues, and this tissue needs to be studied completely so we can see how damaged it was. I have had to retain a lawyer separate from a “vaccine court” lawyer to help obtain the tissues. A demand letter was sent, and again, the medical examiner said that she would be retaining the tissues indefinitely as the law says that she is able to do so. The next step is a “writ of mandamus” and court. I am trying to avoid having to do this. The medical examiner is willing to give up any formalin fixed organ samples, but not the paraffin-embedded tissue blocks, 1-12. These are the tissues that we need.
It’s unclear if the ME filed a SUID form with the CDC, and listed the vaccinations received by Evee Clobes, as she is required by law.
In the days after Evee’s death, her pediatrician only filed a VAERS report after multiple phone calls and demands by Catie. This was the VAERS report they filed:
Keep in mind this is the CDC and FDA’s PRIMARY way of rigorously monitoring the safety of vaccines.
Catie eventually got some of Evee’s tissues and is working with a team of experts that includes neuropathologists and lawyers. These subsequent studies of Evee’s brain have revealed:
Cellular infiltration in Evee’s leptomeninges of her hippocampus that showed histiocytes.
Evidence That Vaccines Could Cause Death
Vaccines are designed to elicit an exaggerated immune response as if the body is really exposed to the diseases it aims to prevent. In this situation, Evee’s body was mounting an immune response to diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B, poliovirus, and 13 strains of pneumococcal.
Prevnar13 can cause “a temporary pause of breathing following vaccination has been observed in some infants born prematurely”.
Upon more detailed microscopic examination of the brain, two women were found to have died from vaccination against HPV, including one whose cerebellum also had ‘hypoxic-ischemic change’.
A review of 57 cases of sudden death in children under 2 years found that 21% had received a vaccine within 7 days of death, and for three of the children who died within 3 days, all children showed evidence of splenitis and hemophagocytosis, which is uncontrollable immune overreaction mainly caused by the activated lymphocytes and histiocytes/macrophages, which is clinically similar to macrophage activation syndrome (MAS). MAS is characterized by an overwhelming inflammatory reaction attributable to dysfunction of the immune system, accompanied by the continual activation and expression of T lymphocytes and macrophages. The activation leads to a “cytokine storm”.
Evee may not be able to tell us what happened to her, but her tissues tell the story.
They’ve treated her death like it was nothing from the start. That’s why I’ve made it something. She deserved better. I deserve better.
Please sign this petition to help Catie Clobes get her daughter’s remaining tissues that are being held hostage by the Medical Examiner.
Help support Catie Clobes to get Justice for Evee.
1. “Infanrix hexa and sudden death: a review of the periodic safety update reports submitted to the European Medicines Agency” Jacob Puliyel, C Sathyamala. 2017
“The number of observed deaths soon after vaccination among children older than one year was significantly higher than that expected by chance once the deleted deaths were restored and included in the analysis.”
2. “DPT immunization and SIDS”. Kalyani Srinivas, G. Preeti, Sujatha Pasula. 2015
“It is found that mortality with SIDS in the period zero to three days following DTP to be 6.9 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization (95 per cent confidence interval, 1.4 to 28)”
3. “Re-analyses of case-control studies examining the temporal association between sudden infant death syndrome and vaccination”. Ronny Kuhnert, et al. 2012 PDF here Reanalysis of case-control studies examining
“There is no increased or reduced risk of sudden infant death during the period after the vaccination. The previously reported protective effect seen in case control studies is based on the inclusion of unvaccinated cases.”
[Editor’s Note: This study erases any protective effect of vaccines regarding SIDS, because it only came to that conclusion by including a large majority of unvaccinated SIDS cases who died before reaching 2 months old, and thus died before they were eligible for vaccines. A vaccine cannot prevent a death that occurs before a vaccine would be routinely given. However, of infants who lived past 2 months old, they were 4 times more likely to be vaccinated prior to their death. Further research is needed to full understand the mechanism of SIDS, misdiagnosis, and the contributions of vaccines. Explore SIDS here.]
4.“Sudden twin infant death on the same day: a case report and review of the literature” Huang, et. al. 2013 e.Huang et Twins
[Editors note: Ten week old twin infants received the first doses of oral polio and diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus (DPT) vaccines 60 days after birth. So day 60 they were vaccinated and they died at 10 weeks, or day 70. Ten days after vaccination, these twins died simultaneously on the same night.]
5. Sudden Unexpected Deaths and Vaccinations during the First Two Years of Life in Italy: A Case Series Study. Giuseppe Traversa, Stefania Spila-Alegiani, et. al. 2011.
Among the 604 infants who died of SUD, 244 (40%) had received at least one vaccination. Four deaths occurred within two days from vaccination with the hexavalent vaccines (RR = 1.5; 95% CI 0.6 to 4.2). The RRs for the risk periods 0–7 and 0–14 were 2.0 (95% CI 1.2 to 3.5) and 1.5 (95% CI 0.9 to 2.4). The increased risk was limited to the first dose (RR = 2.2; 95% CI 1.1 to 4.4), whereas no increase was observed for the second and third doses combined.
6. Sudden infant death syndrome: a case report in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dragan Ćajić. 2010
A previously healthy 3 months old, white male infant was found dead after being placed to sleep in the prone position. The features of this case report closely parallel the classical features of SIDS cited in the world literature.
[Editors note: He was vaccinated 5 days before death. I have yet to find a case report of an infant suddenly dying where no cause is found, without being recently vaccinated.]
7. β-Tryptase and quantitative mast-cell increase in a sudden infant death following hexavalent immunization. StefanoD’Errico MargheritaNeri, et al. 2008.
“A fatal case of a 3-month-old female infant, who died within 24 h of vaccination with hexavalent vaccine is presented. Clinical data, post-mortem findings (acute pulmonary oedema, acute pulmonary emphysema), quali-quantitative data collected from immunohistochemical staining (degranulating mast cells) and laboratory analysis with a high level of β-tryptase in serum, 43.3 μg/l, allows us to conclude that acute respiratory failure likely due to post hexavalent immunization-related shock was the cause of death.”
8. Pulmonary immunopathology of sudden infant death syndrome. W.J.HowatBSc, et al. 2003
The results showed three times more eosinophils in the lungs of infants who died of SIDS (27 61 vs 7·91 [99% Cl 1 76-5 87] cells/mm2 for parenchyma) accompanied by increased T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes. These findings provide evidence for an abnormal T lymphocyte-mediated pulmonary inflammatory response in SIDS. Products of eosinophil degranulation can cause epithelial damage and pulmonary oedema, which could cause the respiratory obstruction and hypoxia associated with SIDS.
9. Involvement of mast cells in sudden infant death syndrome. Platt, MD, et al. 1994
An infant with SIDS had a 20-fold higher chance of having an elevated tryptase level compared with a control infant. Recognition of this pathway as operative in SIDS should facilitate a more precise identification of the allergens involved, the processes leading to mast cell activation, and procedures to identify those infants at risk for anaphylaxis, and should, in time, lead to better therapeutic interventions aimed at preventing this specific cause of SIDS.
10. “Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis Immunization and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome”. ALEXANDER M. WALKER, MD, DRPH, HERSHEL JICK, MD, DAVID R. PERERA, MD, MPH, ROBERT S. THOMPSON, MD, AND THOMAS A. KNAUSS, MD, PHD. 1987
“Focusing on very narrow time intervals following immunization, we found the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DTP to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization (95 per cent confidence interval, 1.7 to 31).”
Further evaluation of near-miss SIDS infants with abnormal levels of a and b-tryptase could help to discern which infants are at increased risk of sudden infant death syndrome, and what might cause mast cell activation.