The Terrible Truth About Fluoride (and Other Chemicals)

Before we are born we are exposed to a constellation of chemicals in our mother's body. I'm not talking about essential building blocks for life: I'm talking about...

Stop Putting Covid-19 Patients Into Nursing Homes

Ok here’s the problem. When 42% of Covid-19 deaths are occurring where 0.6% of the US population lives, it does not make sense to quarantine the other 99.4%...

Masks Failed To Prevent the 1918 Spanish Flu

With all the debate surrounding whether or not to mask up--what can we glean from lessons of the past? Did masks prevent the spread of the 1918 Spanish...

Carter’s Story

Shared from his mama. This is baby Carter Jeffries. Carter passed away on May 26th, 2020, less than 5 days after he received the scheduled 2 month shots (that...

Black Children Have Higher Rate of Vaccine Injuries

What is a vaccine injury? I’m not talking about a little fever or redness at the injection site. I’m talking about long-term complications of vaccination. I’m talking about chronic...

Layla’s Story

Shared from her mama, Jula Meeks.  "My daughter Layla Brown died at 3 months of age May 29th, 2020. The pain will never go away. The way I found her...

Why Was Andrew Wakefield’s Lancet Paper Retracted?

Guest post from Whyser. Why was Wakefield's paper retracted? Here's the actual reason why the paper was retracted: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(10)60175-4/fulltext Following the judgment of the UK General Medical Council's Fitness to Practise Panel...

Epidemics Caused By Human Error

Ahhh history. So many stories to tell. And they're not all good stories, but truth and objectivity are important if we want to learn and grow as a...

DTP Vaccine Kills More Children than it Saves

Christine Stabell Benn discusses how the DTP vaccine is associated with a 5-fold increase in mortality in children. All non-live vaccines are associated with increased mortality, and higher rate in...