Most people don’t realize their kids were vaccine injured until they are ready to acknowledge it.
When someone says, “My children were vaccinated and they’re just fine,” there are a few things that come to mind as a response.
1. I’m so thankful and happy for you. You are very fortunate. Many children and I were not so lucky.
3. Your child is “just fine” but has asthma and an inhaler in the school nurse’s office? Asthma is linked to vaccine-injury.
4. Your child is “just fine” but has eczema? Did you know eczema is linked to vaccine-injury and that’s been known since the 1950s? Yeah! It’s called “Eczema Vaccinatum.” It was first discovered in association with the Smallpox vaccine. Google it.[editor’s note: actually prior to 1872: This article titled “NOTE ON THE CURE OF INVETERATE ECZEMA IN CHILDREN BY VACCINATION” the author opened with an intriguing discussion, suggesting that eczema always appears to follow vaccination, except for these two cases:
“We are so often confronted by cases in which it is alleged that eczematous eruptions have been produced by vaccination because they have followed it, that it is somewhat encouraging to have met with two cases where the eruptions existed in unvaccinated children, had resisted all the usual methods of treatment, and finally were cured by vaccination.”
I’m not altogether positive he’s describing eczema as we know it today (they may have grouped many different skin disorders under one name: psoriasis, impetigo, etc.) Either way, interesting read.]
5. Your child is “just fine” but has recurring ear infections. Did you know vaccines are promoting new superbugs that cause ear infections? These are resistant to the current antibiotics on the market. Many kids are getting tubes in their ears but they are “just fine”.
6. Your child is “just fine” but is taking medications for ADHD and anxiety? Did you know that vaccines disrupt the processes in the body that are responsible for producing neurotransmitters, including dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine – all of which are involved in how a child attends, behaves, sleeps, and modulates his or her emotions?
7. Have you ever heard of anyone dying from an allergic reaction to penicillin? Yeah. Me, too. My child can take penicillin and doesn’t die. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to other children.
8. There is nothing in medicine that is safe for 100% of the population, yet we are expected to believe we can vaccinate 100% of infants and children as if they are all the same? That doesn’t make sense.
9. Vaccines contain neuro-immune toxins, such as aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, Polysorbate 80, Triton X-100, 2-phenoxyethanol, and more. The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for ingredients in vaccines state they are carcinogenic (cause cancer), mutagenic (alter DNA, which causes cancer), and impair fertility. Yet, if you look at the vaccine manufacturer’s inserts for every one of the vaccines that are given to our babies and children, in Section 13.1 it states, “This vaccine has not been studied for carcinogenic or mutagenic effects, or for effects on fertility.” So.. while your child may be “just fine” now, the jury is still out.
You cannot inject neuro-immune toxins into an infant’s body without there being some form of damage. The difference is in the degree and the timing: Immediate and acute vs. delayed and chronic.
If you choose to vaccinate, “May the odds be ever in your favor.” Because my son Kaleo‘s odds were not in his. He passed away about 12 hours after being vaccinated–for the very first time–from SIDS (which is listed as a reaction in vaccinations pamphlets and has been scientifically proven to be linked to vaccinations).
Trust me I was “that parent.” I vaccinated my older three boys and decided to continue to vaccinate because THEN, I didn’t think my kids had any reactions to their vaccinations. Yet I have two ADD or ADHD kids and two of the three older kids have eczema and one of the three suffer with psoriasis. One of the three has severe asthma and two out of three have learning disabilities. And the fourth passed away.
To Report a Vaccine Injury:
Please visit the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). It’s never too late to report a vaccine injury:
“Online reporting is strongly encouraged. Please report clinically important adverse events that occur after vaccination of adults and children, even if you are not sure whether the vaccine caused the adverse event.”
- What’s Really Behind the Peanut Allergy Epidemic
- Evidence that Food Proteins in Vaccines Cause the Development of Food Allergies and Its Implications for Vaccine Policy
- The relationship between vaccine refusal and self-report of atopic disease in children
- Vaccination and Allergic Disease: A Birth Cohort Study
- Childhood vaccine status and correlation with common nonvaccine‐preventable illnesses
- Temporal Association of Certain Neuropsychiatric Disorders Following Vaccination of Children and Adolescents: A Pilot Case-Control Study.
- Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12-year-old U.S. children